THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN MANUFACTURED AND TESTED TO THE HIGHEST QUALITY STANDARDS BY STRUXURE OUTDOOR.
This Limited Lifetime Warranty offered by StruXure Outdoor covers defects in material in new StruXure Outdoor products. This warranty extends to the original purchaser and may be transferred to new owners via procedures included herein. This warranty only covers StruXure Outdoor products purchased from StruXure or Authorized StruXure Outdoor Dealers. This warranty is subject to limitations, exclusions, and conditions as detailed in this Warranty Certificate.
What Our Warranty Covers
StruXure Outdoor warrants the product against defects in materials as follows.
• THE POWER COMPONENTS (motor, solar panel, power supply, receiver, solar regulator, and electronic controls) are warranted for five (5) years the date of installation. This excludes batteries.
• All electric components are warranted subject to the wire connections being protected and to the electric controls being installed in a waterproof box, in accordance with the relevant codes, and protected from water and other weather conditions and subject to operating the motorized opening system to full opening and closing at least twice a month.
• FOR MANUAL SYSTEMS the components (manual operator and movable components) are warranted for ten (10) years from the date of installation. This excludes the manual crank arm.
• THE SUPPORT COMPONENTS (posts, gutters, louvers, and beams) are warranted for fifteen (15) years from the date of installation.
• THE STRUXURE OUTDOOR SYSTEM is warranted for the lifetime of the system against manufacturing defects. This limited lifetime warranty applies to manufacturing defects in the components for residential and commercial applications.
What Our Warranty Does Not Cover
• Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from other than defects in material.
• Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from normal wear and tear, improper installation, improper maintenance, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident or alteration.
• Accessories, connected materials and products, or related products not manufactured or supplied by StruXure Outdoor.
• Normal weathering, chalking, fading, corrosive atmosphere contaminated with chemical fumes or salt, or any act of God.
It is important that the customer follow the CARE AND CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS published by StruXure Outdoor. StruXure Outdoor products are not warranted when aggressive environmental conditions are manifested. That includes, but is not limited to, environmental streaking on beams and louvers.
This Warranty shall not be valid or enforceable unless the Warranty is registered with StruXure Outdoor via the StruXure Outdoor website www.struxure.com/submit-warranty within thirty (30) days after completion of the original installation of the product covered hereby. Complete registration instructions are on the website.
This warranty may be transferred to new owners during the life of the Warranty by adhering to the following procedure:
• Go to www.struxure.com/submit-warranty
• Fill out the Warranty information and note this is a transfer
• There is no charge for this transfer, however StruXure Outdoor must acknowledge in writing that the new registration has been received.
• This Limited Lifetime Warranty only applies to product(s) installed within the United States, Canada, and the Caribbean.
Any claim under this warranty must be in writing and sent via mail/email/fax to:
email@example.com | Fax #: 678-208-6764
Claims must be received by StruXure Outdoor within 30 days of discovering a claimed defect and include the date of installation, the address of the installed product, the name and address of the installer and a copy of the invoice for the defective product. As StruXure Outdoor must have a reasonable opportunity to inspect the claim, do not begin any repairs prior to said inspection or the terms of the warranty could be voided.
After inspection by StruXure Outdoor or its duly appointed representative, StruXure Outdoor shall have thirty (30) days to deliver a repaired, or new product(s) to remedy the defective product as follows:
• During the first (1st) year after installation, StruXure Outdoor has the option to repair, refinish, or replace the defective product at NO COST to the customer.
• From the second (2nd) year through the fifteenth (15th) year, based on the warranty period for the defective part as defined above, StruXure Outdoor has the option to repair, refinish, or replace defective components, but the customer is responsible for shipping charges and all costs for removal and reinstallation of the components.
This Limited Lifetime Warranty is made in lieu of all other warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and the purchaser’s rights are limited to the term of this warranty. StruXure Outdoor shall not be liable for any incidental, special or consequential damages. The obligations of StruXure Outdoor set forth herein are the sole remedies available whether the claim is for negligence, or breach of warranty.